The Invisalign® system is a series of clear aligners used to straighten teeth.
Will Invisalign treatment fit my lifestyle?
Not at all. Your aligners are removable, which means that you can take them out to eat and drink anything that you would like. You can also brush and floss more easily, or remove them for a special night out. Your aligners are also clear, so you don’t need to hide your smile while receiving treatment.
What is the Invisalign system?
The Invisalign system consists of a series of clear plastic aligners. These aligners are designed using advanced computer imaging technology in order to provide a comfortable and effective treatment to straighten your teeth.
What are the primary benefits of Invisalign treatment?
Benefits of Invisalign include:
- Nearly invisible due to the fact that the aligners are made of clear plastic
- Removable aligners, which give you the flexibility to eat, drink, brush and floss normally
- No metal brackets and wires to cause irritation to your mouth or break
- A fully-designed virtual treatment plan to preview your new smile
How many patients are in Invisalign treatment?
More than 5 million patients worldwide have been treated with Invisalign, and this number keeps growing!
How much does Invisalign treatment cost?
The cost of Invisalign treatment is comparable to braces. Our dentists will provide you with a cost estimate based on the extent of the issues that need to be corrected, how long your treatment will take, and the specific details diagnosed by our dentists. Financial options are available to work with your budget so that you can receive treatment.
- Courtesy discount applied for payment in full by cash or check
- Payment arrangements to coincide with your Flex Plan needs
- Most major credit cards accepted
If your dental insurance plan covers orthodontic treatment, your Invisalign treatment will most likely be covered. Please review your insurance benefits to double-check. Our team will be happy to assist you with this.
To schedule a free consultation with one of our experienced dentists, Dr. Richard Papp or Dr. Tiffany Jamison-Rand, to determine whether the Invisalign system in Alpharetta, Georgia, is right for you, contact Polish Dental Center Alpharetta today at (770) 642-4711.