As an office manager, you will be provided with a highly trained staff in order for you to reach your career goals. From in-office development programs to competitive pay and benefits, you will be afforded the opportunities to expand your career.
Part of joining the Polish Dental Center Alpharetta team requires an extensive training program where you will learn the business and leadership skills to prepare you for your position. Candidates must have leadership drive and the ability to handle projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred and/or 5 to 10 years of experience with a combination of sales and management.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to make independent decisions.
- Strong desire to succeed, surpass goals and maximize opportunities.
- Ability to build relationships with associates and patients.
- Responsibility for nonclinical office operations; includes patient satisfaction, front office team selection and other business-related functions.
- Provides superior customer service; demonstrates ability to respond to patients’ needs and resolve issues within company policies.
- This position has direct supervision of nonclinical employees in the practice.
Send Your Resume
In addition to your resume, please include your full name, phone number, and a headshot, and let us know which position you are interested in.